Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate - Factory Not Launching

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
dfetz
404 Views, 5 Replies

Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate - Factory Not Launching

After unistalling my Facotry Ultimate package due to it not working, I noticed that the Factory utilities for navisworks and Inventor facotry did not unistall.  I tried to repair these items and set-up could not be found and also they could not be deleted through my start-up window.  How do i get a truely clean unistall so i can reload?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
DarrenP
in reply to: dfetz

was there any type of error message?

you can try using this tool: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Microsoft-Installer-Clean-Up-Utility-for-Add-Re...

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
kgabriel

i have installed Product design suite ultimate_2014, and factory design suite standard_2014, the factory design utilities appear in AutoCAD mechanical but missing in Inventor, What is the problem?

Kindly assist,

Message 4 of 6
DarrenP
in reply to: kgabriel

in what order?

if you installed product design first the factory design tools won't install with inventor

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 6
kgabriel

I had installed PDSU but later removed it and reinstalled after FDSS, it didn't work

Message 6 of 6
DarrenP
in reply to: kgabriel

factory design standard doesn't come with inventor thats why they are not installing for inventor

DarrenP

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report