Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Fabrication CADmep 2013

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
767 Views, 1 Reply

Autodesk Fabrication CADmep 2013

HI,

We are currently using the MAP building software solutions software in autocad which has recently been bought by Autodesk.

We have been sent a copy of Autodesk Fabrication CADmep 2013 which will shortly superceed the MAP software.

I am having problems loading this software / integrating it into Auotocad 2010. I have been through the installation on the cd and have also migrated the license using the Autodesk software.

If I load Autocad with the MAP software, I require a HASP key which contains the software and it finds the license and loads the items onto my toolbar.

With this Autodesk Fabrication CADmep 2013 I assumed it was the same but without the HASP. This is where my problem lies.

When I go through the applolad command in autocad I find the FABmep 2013 folder on the drop down and then try to load the .arx files which I assume are the correct files to load? , I get this error:

Unable to load CADmep 19x64.arx file.

We are using a 64 bit machine.  

Would it be possible for someone to help me with this? Am I missing something obvious??

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
art.arias
in reply to: Anonymous

How I understand it is the CADmep 19x64.arx file will load into AutoCAD 2013 software only.  Since your using AutoCAD 2010 version, you will need to upgrade in order to use this program.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report