Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Exchange Apps URL

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Lineabove
331 Views, 4 Replies

Autodesk Exchange Apps URL

Why, when I click on the Autodesk Exchange Apps button do I receive this error message?

Autodesk Revit Architecture Suite 2013 fully patched on Windows 64 Ultimate.

Same error with Revit or Autodesk Architecture.

Would it have anything to do that I was on subscription (Now lasped)

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
philip.s
in reply to: Lineabove

Hi Mel,

Do you have an issue accessing and logging in to the Exchange Apps site directly from your browser as well or is it only from in-product?

Message 3 of 5
Lineabove

Hi Philip,

For your consideration.

I receive the error only when in-product.

Have the Revit Architectural Suite 2103 installed and have uninstalled and reinstalled over this past weekend.

Both AutoCAD Architecture and Revit are updated with the appropriate Service Packs.

I did not install any of the previous hotfixes - I went directly to installing the Service Packs.

AutoCAD Architecture 2013

Just started with empty drawing on screen

Clicked on the Autodesk Exchange App button

AutoCAD Architecture crashed and Error Report was sent.

Restarted and again clicked on the Autodesk Exchange App button and I receive the webpage cannot be found error.

Restarted one more time and received the same webpage cannot be found error.

Revit 2013

Started Revit and on start page

Clicked on the Autodesk Exchange App button and I receive the webpage cannot be found error.

Opened to new drawing and when I click on the Autodesk Exchange App button and I receive the webpage cannot be found error.

UPDATE

I logged out of Autodesk 360 and was then able to access the Autodesk Exchange website with both AutoCAD Architecture and Revit.

Logged back in to Autodesk 360

While in Revit I may now access the Autodesk Exhange website however when I start AutoCAD Architecture I am able to access the Autodesk Exchange website and then crash with an error. See attached "Error.jpg".

Message 4 of 5
Lineabove

UPDATE

The Autodesk 360 sign in made me wonder, so I tried a repair install. Same issues remained.

I signed out from Autodesk 360.

Uninstalled AutoCAD Architecture again.

Reinstalled...

The Autodesk Exchange Apps issue has been fixed.

Message 5 of 5
philip.s

Thanks for circling back Mel! I'm really not sure what would have been causing the issue, but am glad it's now resolved on your end.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report