Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2014

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Angela5977
281 Views, 3 Replies

Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2014

I bought Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2014 about a year ago.  It's the USB drive version.  I'm just now getting around to installing it.  The problem is that there is no serial number on the packaging.  Does anyone know how I go about finding the serial number so I can install this thing?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Angela5977
in reply to: Angela5977

I forgot to add that I bought it through JourneyEd.com, they can't help with my problem either.  

Message 3 of 4
camilo.lemos
in reply to: Angela5977

Hi @Angela5977 

The party/website from which you bought the software should 100% be able to inform you of the serial number of this product. 

Could you please send me the e-mail address you used to purchase this software via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message)? I'll check our system and see if I can find the serial number through your e-mail address.

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 4 of 4
Angela5977
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I called JourneyEd and they said they couldn't help.  I'll send you my e-mail address like you asked.  Hopefully you can help in some way.  Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report