Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2013 (Student)

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
MatthewFulk1986
824 Views, 3 Replies

Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2013 (Student)

I recieved Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2013 from Full Sail University just yesterday. I went through the registration process and installed Maya for MacOS off the USB stick and activated it fine.

After installing the second program off the USB stick I went to activate and it said invalid serial. I came here and read the sticky and have continued activating the following products with the new serials and product codes the education site provided but here is where my questioning lies. Activating the serial for Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate should have let me breeze through activations with the same product serial and keys, am I correct in going to the education site and getting new licenses for each program individually??? Doesn't seem right as my activation was for the entire suite package and not seperate buyouts. My product key I was provided with is 793E1 (registered my maya just fine!) which is the suite as a whole but now I am ending up getting activations for all the products with standalone keys that vary....

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: MatthewFulk1986

Hi Matthew and welcome to the community!

Only a portion of the Entertainment for Creation Suite components will activate as separate components on a Mac OS (Maya, Mudbox, SketchBook Designer) and the rest of the products need to be installed and activated within the suite installer.

With that being said you should be using the Entertainment for Creation Suite serial number and product key (if you're still receiving the error maybe try switching up the product key). As the purchased suite has different license attributes, utilizing the free licenses from the Education Community will remove some those benefits (listed here).

Message 3 of 4
MatthewFulk1986
in reply to: philip.s

Thank you very much for this info is there a way to reset Mudbox and Sketch Designer  activations on Mac OS so I can fix this? Havent installed the actual suite compilation on windows yet so I just need to reset those two components on Mac OS, would uninstall / reinstall work or would I have to follow other instructions?

Message 4 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: MatthewFulk1986

Hi Matthew,

As far as I know there's no way to reset the Product Key without messing with registry files. The standard uninstall / reinstall process should suffice. If not I can generate activation codes for you if needed  / send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number and product request code.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report