Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2015 Installation Failure via SCCM 2007

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
m.carroll
1188 Views, 1 Reply

Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2015 Installation Failure via SCCM 2007

Hello,

I cannot install Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2015 using SCCM 2007.

The error reported is -

"The program for advertisement "UAD20372 has failed because download of the content "UAD00319" - "Install Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2015" has failed. The download failed because the content downloaded to the client does not match the content specified in the content source. Possible causes: The content on the distribution point has been manually modified, or a local administrator on the computer has modified the content in the computer's hash. Solution: Refresh the content on the distribution point and retry the download."

I initially created an admin deployment image for ECS 2015 using the set up routine.

The program within SCCM 2007 to start the install is -

Img\Setup.exe /W /q /I Img\ECS 2015.ini /language en-us

The size of the ESC 2015 installation media is 15.5 gb and the media is listed as installed on the SCCM 2007 distribution point.

The cache on the client is set to 25 GB

After the first error I researched and then understand that hidden files within the installation directory could be a problem.

I have searched for hidden files using -  Dir /S /A:H then  attrib -H /S

Found no hidden files.

Then thinking that the content on the distribution point was bad I then tried an update and a refresh of the distribution point.

On attempting another installation  the same error was received.

I see that the installation media starts to download and initially appears in the client cache, SCCM reports the package installation status as waiting but this is true as the install cannot start until all the content is downloaded onto the client.

After receiving the error I have browsed on the client to C:\windows\syswow64\ccm\cache and I see the clients do not have the installation media folder there but this absence may well be as a result of the failure.

ECS 2015 Ultimate is large so having to step through the admin image deployment creation process, upload to a distribution point and waiting to download and install is something I would like to avoid.

Thanks in advance for comments and suggestions.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dembkod
in reply to: m.carroll

m.carrol,

Hello. I believe this is an older version of SCCM and may not work. I am not an Sccm expert, however, so you may just be running into some bumps in the road.

First, before you install using SCCM, try to install using a deployment image directly. We want to make sure the deployment is working. If it is not, this possibly your problem. Rebuild the deployment.

In your deployment image folder there is an SMS_SCCM script folder. There will be a text file in this location that has command instructions. I would use these as a starting point for the install script.

There is also a readme in this location that may help.

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report