Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Download Manager

26 REPLIES 26
SOLVED
Message 1 of 27
ccti-reg
17557 Views, 26 Replies

Autodesk Download Manager

Hello,

I'm trying to download "Autodesk Education Master Suite English 2013 Win 32/64" throught the download manager and it's not working. When selecting a folder, it either says I need 102 gig more (on a disk with 200gig free and a download size of 42gig), or it accept, create an empty folder and stay there (nothing added to the queue, only a "there is no file" message). If I try to download again, it says "download already in queue".

I then tried browser download, which send me 11 4.0gig file. Problem is, I have 2x part 7 and 0x part 6.

I tried redownloading and looking at all the name, I really receive 2x part 7 and no part 6.

Thanks

26 REPLIES 26
Message 21 of 27
camilo.lemos
in reply to: a_stokes00

Hi a_stokes00,

Could you post here a screenshot of the screen showing the installation failure? Or the installationg logs?

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 22 of 27
juanchollc
in reply to: camilo.lemos

hello everyone, i really need some help because i`m just trying to download autocad 2013 for win 64 bits with de dwonload manager, (i have already installed on my pc) but when i select de option download now (to use download manager) appears the window to save de .exe from the program to install it, and it don`t start automatically in my download manager, so idon`t know what is the problem, thank you and i`m sorry for de inconvenient... and sorry if my english is not so good

Message 23 of 27
ruben.crespo
in reply to: ccti-reg

where do i get download manager from
Message 24 of 27
TravisNave
in reply to: ruben.crespo

@ruben.crespo wrote:
where do i get download manager from

This post is old.  Just use the virtual assistant now.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=21889745&linkID=9240617

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 25 of 27
Autocadthais

Message 26 of 27
jon.eriksen

Hello.

I managed to empty my download manager fore my 2 softvare downloads before finish. When i start download manager again no software is shown. Is there a easy way to enable software so they can be shown in download manager again?

Message 27 of 27

@jon.eriksen

Welcome to the community..

Stop using the download manager and download your product through the Autodesk Virtual agent (link is my signature)..   However certain products like simulation and the new collections are not there.   Not sure what you are trying to download.

Here's the basic instructions..

Download and install per:

1. Access the Autodesk Virtual Agent (link is in my signature) and follow the download links to your product.
2. Download all of the parts (some applications only have a single part to download) for your product first. Do not continue until all of the parts have fully downloaded.
3. Navigate to your download folder location and extract (double click) part _001_00X.sfx.exe (or the single file download).
4. In a few seconds the extraction will start and prompt you to extract to C:\Autodesk.
5. Once the extraction is finished, the installation will automatically start.
6. Follow the installation steps for your product

If you want the full recommended installation steps, click on the installation link in my signature.

Good luck on your installation.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report