Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Download Manager

26 REPLIES 26
SOLVED
Message 1 of 27
ccti-reg
17493 Views, 26 Replies

Autodesk Download Manager

Hello,

I'm trying to download "Autodesk Education Master Suite English 2013 Win 32/64" throught the download manager and it's not working. When selecting a folder, it either says I need 102 gig more (on a disk with 200gig free and a download size of 42gig), or it accept, create an empty folder and stay there (nothing added to the queue, only a "there is no file" message). If I try to download again, it says "download already in queue".

I then tried browser download, which send me 11 4.0gig file. Problem is, I have 2x part 7 and 0x part 6.

I tried redownloading and looking at all the name, I really receive 2x part 7 and no part 6.

Thanks

26 REPLIES 26
Message 2 of 27
aldur.parts
in reply to: ccti-reg

Same here.

Download manager not working- says not enough space (i have 150gigs free space)

And browser donload misses part 6

I am really not happy with a...

Message 3 of 27
TravisNave
Message 4 of 27
philip.s
in reply to: aldur.parts

Hi ccti-reg and aldur.parts,

Part 6 of the 2013 Education Master Suite can be downloaded here.

Per the 2013 Education Master Suite system requirements, recommended hard disk space is 500 GB.

The Browser Download size is going to represent the file size before extraction and installation, and the Download Now size equates to the size after extraction before installation. In either case the requirement for both is going to be larger than the stated size. The Download Now web manager, checks system space prior to the download to ensure that there is enough room, and hence the download block.

Message 5 of 27
philip.s
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks Travis!

Message 6 of 27
ccti-reg
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks for the reply, now downloading the missing part 6.

Also, part 7 is sent 2 time through the browser.

Thanks again!

Message 7 of 27
Priitl

I would appreciate if I would not have to download all of them as I only use 5 of them. There should be an option to download them separately.

philip.s
in reply to: Priitl

Hello Priitl220,

We're constantly revising the download and installation process to improve the overall experience, with your feedback being a perfect example of a potential driving factor.

I also wanted to attach a link to the following informational article that discusses the space requirements needed for downloading and installing autodesk software.

Message 9 of 27
KEA
Participant
in reply to: Priitl

the smartest post i have found - looking for a workaround concerning the "new & improved download manager"!!!!

Message 10 of 27
ccti-reg
in reply to: philip.s

Yeah it's a pain to download over 50gig when you only need 3 products, but then, I like the fact that I'm able to make multiple deployment package using the same 20gig source. Starting only 1 configuration to install x numbers of product instead of starting x number of configuration (requiring more user input) is a thumbs up.

Message 11 of 27
KEA
Participant

Well I have never since AutoCAD 2004 seen a "good" deployment for the new Autodesk products - Hence my expectation for “2013” was not that high to begind with - ther is allways some "bugs", licening error, driver stuff and so on...but I had the feeling it was going from "worse" to "not that bad" with 2012 series and that Autodesk was actually trying hard to find a way to help the Administrators for lager installations sites - but adding this "new and improved download manager" and taking away the option for letting me decide - espiaclly when i have a collection of 41 Gb to download and unpack to 160 Gb ... doesn't make sense to me - so a thumbs up for trying Autodesk - maybe 2014 will be the magic number 🙂

Message 12 of 27
femij

I am trying to download Autocad LT 2013 and the Autodesk Download Manager doesn't download the product.  It just hangs and has to be manually shut down.  Is there a direct link to this.  Or what can I do to download this.  I have tried 10 times and nothing.

Tags (1)
Message 13 of 27
philip.s
in reply to: KEA

Here you go femij,

Please utilize the following 48hr timed direct download links.

Click here for AutoCAD LT 2013 32BIT

Click here for AutoCAD LT 2013 64BIT

Click here for AutoCAD LT 2013 for Mac

Message 14 of 27
sahiuddin

i dont find the dlm soft ware help me please

Message 15 of 27
philip.s
in reply to: sahiuddin

My apologies for the inconvenience Sahiuddin.

We were experiencing an issue earlier in the day that was preventing the download buttons from displaying correctly. As this has sense been resolved, can you please try again and let us know if you're still not seeing it?

Message 16 of 27
ivaring

Hi there.

From yesterday morning I'm trying to download my copy of 3D Studio Max 2014 through Autodesk Download Manager but after downloaded 4,23GB it is always trying to go on without success, saying stablighing connection and waiting,  what could be the problem?.

Message 17 of 27
philip.s
in reply to: ivaring

Hello Ivar,

It very well could be a firewall issue preventing the download manager from properly connecting. Have you tried opening up ports 80 and 443?

The other workaround would be to utilize an alternative download method, specifically the Browser Download option, which can be found through Matt, our Virtual Assistant.

Message 18 of 27
a_stokes00

trying to download revit, why is it that i can only use browser download? i have used it on revit and inventor. they wont install correctly.

Message 19 of 27
philip.s
in reply to: a_stokes00

Hi Chad!

As the Install Now and Download Now options are relatively new (within the last year or 2), they are not available for some of the older version builds. What version of Revit are you downloading? Any specific installation errors?

Message 20 of 27
a_stokes00

2012. also im trying to download inventor professional 2012. no errors, just failure to install.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report