Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Download Manager link broken

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Diequa
1252 Views, 6 Replies

Autodesk Download Manager link broken

I don't know if it is just me, but my link to download Autodesk Download Manager does not work, I have tried IE, FF, and Chrome. None of them seem to want to load the link to the download, it just keeps refreshing with the tab name of "Submit Form".  Is there another place I could download this from?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
TravisNave
in reply to: Diequa

Problems downloading the Autodesk software may be avoided by using another web browser, or using the alternate browser download method.

For more detailed information on this process, please see the following blog post tip here:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2011/08/downloading-software-browser-download-vs-download...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 7
Diequa
in reply to: TravisNave

That is not the problem I am having. When I click this link Sign in to Subscription Center to Download Your Upgrade, I get sent to my Subscription front page, which works but when I click "Get Your Upgrade" it does what was stated above, even clicking on the link on the right hand side of the page does not work.

Message 4 of 7
TravisNave

Try clicking the pulldown next the button to get the alternate download. I had this same problem today.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 7
Diequa

I would do that but, I cannot get to that webpage. It gets stuck in an endless refresh when I try to get into the download page.

Message 6 of 7
TravisNave

Use IE InPrivate browsing mode and see if that fixes it.

Autodesk Forums:
Message 7 of 7
Diequa

Thanks for all the help, but doing private in all the browsers I have still had a constant refresh.  I had our IT guy contact the reseller and get a boxed version.  Easy way, but frustrating that it doesn't work.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report