Bldg Design Suite Ultimate 2014. I copied the five files to my server and selected #1 to "Run as Administrator" and I get this message every time. I cannot figure out why it keeps happening. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Welcome to the community.
Please ensure the following has been done:
1. Computer meets the minimum requirements
2. UAC off
3. Firewall off
4. Anti-Virus off
5. Administrator rights
6. Clear the temp folder
7. Make sure you have enough disc space 60 Gigs at least
8. Make sure the OS is up to date
9. Reinstall C++ redistributable
10. Reinstall .Net Framework
11. Copy the content of the installation media to the C drive. Preferably on the root of the C drive to negate the problem of filenames becoming too long
12. Make sure short file name creation has been enabled HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\
CurrentControlSet\Control\FileSystem Set NtfsDisable8dot3NameCreation to a value of 0
13. Create a new Windows user with full admin rights
14. If the computer is on a domain remove it from the network completely for the duration of installation
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.