Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Download Manager does not install

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
GREGBIALLAS5728
4265 Views, 3 Replies

Autodesk Download Manager does not install

I've been getting all of my notifications that the latest releases of my software are available for download and when I go to the download site I read about this great new tool, the Download Manager, that will speed up the download process and generally make my life wonderful. The problem is that, when I click on the Download Manager button, nothing happens. I ran the ActiveX control and accepted the certificate from Akamai Technologies to no avail.

According to this document: http://www.autodesk.com/us/DLMsupport/DLM_Page_bb_kw_whitebkgd.pdf that everybody keeps referencing I should have seen a download start and and icon put on my desktop. Neither of these things happened. Any solutions out there?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: GREGBIALLAS5728

I have the same issue guys.  Please help us.  I can't get my hans on this download manager.

Message 3 of 4
art_turner
in reply to: Anonymous

i am not an official support person, but i had the same problem. try firefox and downloading just one file to your hard drive, not a network drive.

Message 4 of 4

I also go it to work using Chrome.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report