Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoDesk Donload Manger: Unabe to Download[speed 0 b/s issue]

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1587 Views, 2 Replies

AutoDesk Donload Manger: Unabe to Download[speed 0 b/s issue]

I am trying to download AutoCAD using this URL : http://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/autocad
I selected "DownloadNow" option to download software which uses AutoDesk Download Manager .

Although the everything was going fine untill unexpectedly the download speed became 0 b/s and it stopped at 3.20 GB of 3.60 GB as shown in the attachment file.
But one strange thing is although the speed is 0 b/s task mangaer shows that internet connection is in use which means download manger is downloading some data. When i pause the download manager task manager shows no usage of internet.

I have a very slow internet connection so please provide me with a solution that doesnt involve download of software from the beginning.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
camilo.lemos
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to the Autodesk Community.

Please, try disabling your firewall and anti-virus programs and resuming the download. 

If that fails, you may need to restart the download (with your firewall and anti-virus still disabled). In which case I would suggest downloading the product directly from our Virtual Agent. Click on Download Links, select product and version, download the product, then use the serial number provided by the Education Community to activate it.

I hope this helps!

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I am having a similar problem, all be it the download speed is down to 70 bits/sec. The problem is the Akami download manager, it is uploading data at 3.6 Mbits/sec. There does not seem to be a way of controling the way Akami operates despite what they claim on there web site.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report