Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Design Suite Upgrade 2013 Problem

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
rthakare
334 Views, 1 Reply

Autodesk Design Suite Upgrade 2013 Problem

Hello,

I am upgrading my Autodesk Inventor 2012 to to 2013. I downloaded the file from internet but there is only part 01.rar file and during installation it asks for part02.rar, which i am not able to find it.

Did anyone experience same issue? where is that part 02. rar file. I have windows 64 bit. OS.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
philip.s
in reply to: rthakare

Hello rthakare,

There's actually 4 components of Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium 2013. When you select browser download in the Subscription Center the files will prompt for saving differently depending on the specific browser. Chrome will automatically start downloading all components, whereas firefox will open separate download windows, with each needing a save button clicked on to initiate. I've attached the following 1 week timed direct download links for your convenience.

Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium 2013 64BIT PART 1 - LINK

Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium 2013 64BIT PART 2 - LINK

Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium 2013 64BIT PART 3 - LINK

Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium 2013 64BIT PART 4 - LINK

Please note that you can also download the software using the Download Now option, which greatly simplifies the process, extracts while you download, and allows the download to be stopped and re-started without loosing any data.

Please accept as a solution if this resolves your issue or reply to this message if you require further assistance.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report