Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Design Review Licensing

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
4140 Views, 4 Replies

Autodesk Design Review Licensing

We're looking to install the Autodesk Design Review software but before we do so we'd like to know what the licensing terms are. I've had a look on the Autodesk website but can't find these anywhere for the free review product.  Could you advise what they are please?  Many thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: Anonymous

design review doesn't require any type license anyone can install it as many times as they want to and on as many computers as they want to

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
TravisNave

The EULA for this product is typically located in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk Design Review\en-US and can usually be read during the installation portion where you click "I Agree." 

As Darren pointed out, you pretty much have free reign to install this to as many clients as you deem necesary:

2.1        License Grant.  Autodesk grants You a non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use the Software in accordance with the applicable User Documentation and this Agreement, and to reproduce and distribute copies of the Software in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.  You may Install the Software on one or more Computers in one or more locations; post and make available the Software on a network file server in order to Install the Software onto other Computers or use the Software over such network; and make backup copies of the Software. You may make unlimited copies of the Software and User Documentation and distribute such copies to other persons or entities, including downloading the Software from the Internet or similar on-line source, so long as (i) all such copies contain this Agreement and the same copyright and other proprietary notices that appear on or in the Software and User Documentation, and (ii) You copy and distribute the Software and User Documentation in its entirety, and (iii) You do not distribute incomplete, modified, reverse engineered, or otherwise altered copies of the Software or User Documentation.  Autodesk’s license grant is conditioned on Your continuous compliance with all license limitations and restrictions described in this Agreement.  If You violate any of these limitations or restrictions, the license grant will automatically and immediately expire.  No license is granted under the terms of this Agreement if you did not lawfully acquire the Software.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Thanks all.

Message 5 of 5
david.lau

Just had a Service Request on a similar issue.   The full download can be found here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/item?siteID=123112&id=10336080

David Lau

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report