Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Building Design Suite Premium 2014

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
chunwo
5860 Views, 3 Replies

Autodesk Building Design Suite Premium 2014

I was setup the License Manager 

1. Installation the Autodesk Building Design Suite Premium 2014, Show Error Message 

"Warning 1946. Property

'{9F4C2855-9F79-4B39-A8D0-E1D42DE1D5F3}, 12' for shortcut License Transfer Utility-AutoCAD 2014.Ink' could not be set."

What is that mean ??

2. After run the Autocad Software, Cannot connect the License Manager and Show error message 

"A valid license could not be obtained by the network license manager"

What is the problem ?How to fix it ??

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
david.lau
in reply to: chunwo

1.  You need to setup a license server as noted here:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2011/11/quick-start-setting-up-a-license-server.html

2.  Then when installing the products in the Suite, it must be set as network and it must point to it.  This is apparent when you are running the setup.exe and you follow the steps via the wizard.

It is odd that you have a LTU issue.  That shortcut is typically installed when using a Standalone installation only.

David Lau
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: david.lau

when installing AutoCAD 2015 I received message...

Warning 1946.Property (?????????????????????????) 12'for shortcut "ImportAutoCAD, 2015 settings.ink could not be set

Will I have any issues with my installation, should I re-install?

Message 4 of 4
lynn_zhang
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous 

Sorry about this. This is a known issue not only in Autodesk products. This error may occur due to several factors and seems to be random in its appearance. We are looking into preventing the issue in the future.

Click OK and continue with the installation. This error will not adversely affect the installed application. See: Warning 1946 message appears during installation.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report