Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk architecture 2010 trial.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
goudreau57
311 Views, 6 Replies

Autodesk architecture 2010 trial.

Hi, I have reciently intalled a new SSD that I want to put autocad on. I know how to transfer the license but I need to be able to download architecture 2010 to the new SSD before I can even tranfer the license. Obviously I don't want to buy autodesk over again and I installed it from a download from this website but I can't remember how I did that. Also, trying to contact autodesk via phone is practically impossible and the numbers I found didn't help me at all. Any advice would be appreciative as to where I can find the trial version so I can activate my license on it. Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
DarrenP
in reply to: goudreau57

autodesk only offers 2013 as a trial

if you are on subscription you can download it from the subscription website

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 7
DarrenP
in reply to: DarrenP

if your talking about revit architecture 2010 here is the link: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=12828862

there is no product called autodesk architecture

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 7
goudreau57

I don't want revit. As to this subscription website I'll google it but do you happen to know the url off the top of your head?

Message 5 of 7
DarrenP

subscription.autodesk.com

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 6 of 7
goudreau57

I meant AutoCAD architecture, my mistake

Message 7 of 7
philip.s

Hi goudreau57,

I've provided the following 72hr timed direct download links for your convenience. Please let us know if there is anything else that we may assist you with :smileyhappy:

AutoCAD Architecture 2010 - 32BIT - LINK

AutoCAD Architecture 2010 - 64BIT - LINK

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report