Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Application Manager wont install updates

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
andymeek1621
437 Views, 1 Reply

Autodesk Application Manager wont install updates

Application manager says updates, it doesnt matter how many times i click install, or try ticking and install selected they just wont install.

Other updates have come along and installed ok, but these ones have been on for days with no joy.

Tried computer restarts etc and every day for over a week but nothing seems to happen.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: andymeek1621

Are you experiencing any of the problems that are addressed in the updates?  If not, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I typically do not recommend that you update unless you need to do so.  The saying If it's not broken, don't fix it usually holds true -- and updates can sometimes break other things that used to work.

If you do need to update the software, you can always do so manually as well.  It is preferred.  I try not to use the App Manager.  In fact, I disable it from running and using unnecessary resources.

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/downloads

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report