Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk 3DS MAX 2014 activation error

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
daveyg24
2933 Views, 1 Reply

Autodesk 3DS MAX 2014 activation error

Hi all, Im trying to install 3DS MAX again, as I needed to revert back from windows 8.1 to Windows 7, the problem I am recieiving is that it is telling me I have reached my activation limit. Now upon following the instructions in the UI I seem to be still having problems:

1. When clicking the link to launch the virtual agent to solve the issue it just lags and the comes up an error about a script in the page would I like to run it it yes or no, so I have tried both and nothig happens at all,

2. (ERROR 10) is the code I am getting, which according to the Support pages virtual agent is maximum activations reached, now after going through the help on there I tells me what I can do but upon trying it I just can not seem to get to the correct page where I can enter the request code to recieve an activation code.

3. I even tried this method with the internet disconnected to try the offline approach but even then it just gives me a link to the support page, so any help in getting this activated would be great!

I was sure on the older style site you could manually deactivate old computers to re-activate on new, but could not find this option either

Thanks In Advance

David Gunner Jnr

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
david.lau
in reply to: daveyg24

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report