Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk 3ds Max 2011 Activation Problem

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
stephen.cruzmarshall
7314 Views, 4 Replies

Autodesk 3ds Max 2011 Activation Problem

When attempting to activate Autodesk 3ds Max 2011, I open the program after downloading and click on the "activate" button at the lower right hand corner. After click that Autodesk Claims that there is the request code at the top but when it appears I get a blank box that has two different selection bubbles and that's it. Is there anyway I can get the request code an alternative way or fix the issues regarding the activation screen?

I will attach a picture of what the screen looks like

Thank you for any help that can be provided

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Here is our official solution, please try it: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=6404339&linkID=9240617

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 3 of 5
zens6
in reply to: emily.xu

Message 4 of 5
emily.xu
in reply to: zens6

Sometimes, when you try to regsvr32 a module in normal command prompt window without proper administrative privileges, you will get the following error message:

The module “xxx.dll” was loaded but the call to DllregisterServer failed with error code 0×80004005.

To solve the call to “DllregisterServer failed with error code 0×80004005″ error,run a Command Prompt as Administrator. Alternatively, you can disable User Access Control too, or login with Administrator account.

good luck!

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 5 of 5

Thank you,

The window is now functional. and everything I need for activation is there.

Thanks agian,

~Stephen

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report