Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk 360 Install Failed Help!!

12 REPLIES 12
Message 1 of 13
A.Mahmood
1520 Views, 12 Replies

Autodesk 360 Install Failed Help!!

Hi All,

I have a problem installing autodesk 360 as part of my Building Design Suite Utlimate Package

I lets me install all the other packages such as Revit, AutoCAD and 3DS etc... but when it comes to install Autodesk 360 half way through the install it comes up with an error message 2753. (see attached)

I have tried the solution from: http://www.ehow.com/how_5047270_fix-internal-error.html that did not work

Is there any solutions to fix this problem?

Tags (3)
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
TravisNave
in reply to: A.Mahmood

It's possible your download is corrupted.  You might try downloading again.  In the mean-time, get the rest of your products installed, sans 360, then go back and add it later.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 13
A.Mahmood
in reply to: TravisNave

Hi, I managed to install rest of the suite but it wont let me install 360. Tried waiting for a day or two then went back to install it and it wont let me install. I don't think my download is corrupted as I installed the suite on another pc. (Download is on the supplied Autodesk USB)
Message 4 of 13
TravisNave

Ah, so it did install okay once then...  Hmm...

The only other thing I typically recommend on installation issues, is to copy the USB key to the local HDD and install from there.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 13
A.Mahmood

Hi, sorry for the late reply.

I copied the contents from the USB to the HDD and I still get the same message.
Message 6 of 13
TravisNave

Create a new user with local admin rights.  Login as that user and try again.  See if it makes a difference.

Autodesk Forums:
Message 7 of 13
A.Mahmood

Hello, just created another account with admin rights, I had the same problem!!

Attached Log

Message 8 of 13
TravisNave

Looks like you are still installing from the F:\ drive. 

Otherwise, maybe your Windows Installer is corrupted somehow?  You're not installing to Vista, are you?

Autodesk Forums:
Message 9 of 13
A.Mahmood

Hi Travis,

I managed to solve my problem, after you stated that there might be a problem with my windows installer. I checked with Microsoft Fixit Center Pro which they took the data from installer and checked for any problems. The analysis came back with no problems with installer.

From there I was determined to solve the problem as any means necessary, I read through the log I posted and saw:

Install Autodesk® 360 Failed Failure is ignored, Result=1603

I started googling the error and found a post from you on a similar problem with another user regarding similar problems. In there you stated that Microsoft Fixit for Install and Unistall should be used. I went through the setup and found that there was an previous install of Autodesk Sync I had when I was using Civil 3D some time ago. I removed the install which was bugged and registry keys where left back, finshed the unistall. Restarted the Computer and tried to install Autodesk 360 - this time it installed perfectly there was a slight hickup as the default association was not found, but once I restated a few times, it worked perfectly.

The next test is to see if files are transferable and Autodesk can render them!!!

Thanks for your help and initial diagnosis!!!

Message 10 of 13
TravisNave

Good find, my man.  You know, it's pretty crazy when you Google something and find another thing I posted.  Haha!

Autodesk Forums:
Message 11 of 13
sannikaf

How do I later install the autodesk 360; I'm having the same problem as the guy above. I installed on windos 8.1

Message 12 of 13
A.Mahmood
in reply to: sannikaf

I should come with your software
Message 13 of 13
Terryzin

Hi,

I'm sorry for the situation that you're experiencing, let's figure out what might have happened. We need your full installation log to diagnose your problem, could you please do following steps to generate a full log for us?

1. Run "regedit" to open Registry Editor.
2. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Installer
3. Create a string value and name it as Logging
4. Set value date as voicewarmup
5. Run installation again.
6. Please find the latest log from %temp% folder (you can sort by Data Modified, it should be the first one)

or

1. Find A360 installer from your installation media, the path should look like this:
MASTER\x64\Components\Cloudsync\AdSync.msi

2. Launch the command line as administrator 
3. Go to the installer folder, for example: cd e:\MASTER\x64\Components\Cloudsync\AdSync.msi
4. Run installer with following arguments:
msiexec /i AdSync.msi /lv c:\AdSyncInstallation.log

5: Please find the log from your C drive.

Thanks,

Terry Chen
A360 Desktop Team

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report