Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
XPModder
921 Views, 3 Replies

Autodesk 2015 Error 20

I have a 3-year Student License for Autodesk Maya 2015 since 16.11.2014 and when I try to start Maya now I`m always getting the Message:

License was not obtained error 20

I don`t know where the Problem is and I tried to use the Autodesk Support but I don`t know how to find my Request Code so I`m hoping someone here can help me to ether find the Request Code so I can try to use the support again or to solve the problem otherwise.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
david.lau
in reply to: XPModder

Please uinstall and resintall Maya.  I would use a browser download if possible.

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/topics/account-management/software-downloads/download-methods/educatio...

David Lau
Message 3 of 4
XPModder

Das hatte ich schon Versucht und ich hatte auch alle update installiert und es hatte immer noch nicht funktioniert. Habe allerdings entzwischen selbst herausgefunden was es war: Ich hatte den Autodesk Licensing service bei den Diensten in der msconfig abgeschaltet, weil ich es für nicht gerade wichtig gehalten hatte. Nachdem ich den Dienst wieder aktiviert hatte und den PC neu gestartet hatte ging es dann wieder. Habe entzwischen Windows neu installieren müssen aufgrund eines Treiberfehlers und habe somit auch Maya neu installiert.

Danke trotzdem für die Hilfe.
Message 4 of 4
david.lau

Thanks for the update.  One of our techs did the same thing (Mayastation > Nelson Cruz):

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2011/08/licensing-using-standalone-licenses-with-selectiv...

David Lau

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report