Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocrat LT 2012 64 bit media trial version download

11 REPLIES 11
Message 1 of 12
sopan_ghadge
3847 Views, 11 Replies

Autocrat LT 2012 64 bit media trial version download

I have purchased new laptop without having disc drive in it. i am having AutoCAD 2012 LT license with me but unable to download AutoCAD 2012.

Please let me know from where i can get this download.

Regards,

Sopan Ghadge

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Hi Sopan,

Click here to download your AutoCAD 2012 64 bit version. Note that the link expires in 72 hours.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 12

Dear Joane Bonghanoy,

Thanks for your support and providing me the download.

While doing installation i had some error, the screen shots are attached here with for your ready reference.

Please do the needful to resolve the problem.

Regards,

Sopan

Message 4 of 12
philip.s
in reply to: sopan_ghadge

Hello Sopan,

Please check out this forum thread / solution for a potential resolution. Specifically: 

1. Log on with a local system admin account
2. Open Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features applet
3. Click on Autodesk Content Service
4. Run Repair on it
5. Install Autodesk LT 2012

Please accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue, or reply with additional specifics if the problem persists.

Message 5 of 12

Dear Joane,

Again need your help.

The link you have provided me to download is with Autocad 2012, i am looking for the AutoCAD LT 2012.

Please do the needful.

Regards,

Sopan Ghadge

Message 6 of 12
sopan_ghadge

Please any one has the link to download AutoCAD LT 2012 media trial version.

Regards, Sopan

Message 7 of 12
Johneng

Your best bet is to go back to your orginal post in the Installation and Licensing forum (link below) and wait for joane.bonghanoy and philip.s to respond to your last reply or you can try sending both of them a private message. To send them a private message click on their name and on the right side of their profile is a contact area with a link to send them a private message. They are the two people that can help you.

Link to your orgianl post in the Installation and Licensing forum

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Autocrat-LT-2012-64-bit-media-trial-version-dow...

Message 8 of 12
celine.manca

Hi Sopan,

Please find below two temporary dowload links (open for 72 hours) for AutoCAD LT 2012:

32bits version

64bits version

Kind Regards

Celine Manca
Message 9 of 12
sopan_ghadge
in reply to: celine.manca

downloaded the files AutoCAD LT 2012, but unable to install. due to the error, the print screen of the error is attached here with.

Same file was downloaded for five time and two time more on the other system.

Still I am getting the same error.

Regards,

Sopan

Message 10 of 12

Hi sopan_ghadge,

Please download the software again using the link below. Prior to download, please delete internet cookies, clear cache and turn off your anti virus.

- AutoCAD LT 2012 - 64 bit

For the error message attached, refer to the troubleshooting steps and tips below:

- Troubleshooting steps and tips 1

- Troubleshooting steps and tips 2

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 11 of 12

I have purchased new laptop without having disc drive in it. i am having AutoCAD 2012 LT license with me but unable to download AutoCAD LT 2012 (32b)

Please let me know from where i can get this download.

Regards,

Message 12 of 12
mike.beale
in reply to: desjardins-gtd

Hello Arnaud!

That's not a problem, we have download links available for most of our supported previous versions from our virtual agent.

Please accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue, or reply with additional specifics if the problem persists.

Mike Beale

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report