Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCADLT 2013 trial requesting activation

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
AbbeyA
1782 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCADLT 2013 trial requesting activation

Hi,

In the last 7 - 14 days, I installed autoCADLT 2013 but had to restore the laptop to its factory defaults because the perfomance nosedived. It's a lenovo i7-3720QM CPU @ 2.60ghz, 16gb RAM, 450gb HDD. And running Win7 Pro 64-bit OS.

After installing autoCADLT, it requested a license activation (License status error 2.10.0). I contacted the live chat support. I was told it is a licensing issue that detects that I had downloaded the software already for trial - Yes & No. I downloaded it over a week ago before running it again. However, I have formatted the disk today.

Is this normal? And what should I do here. My colleague requiring the use of autoCAD prefers the LT version.

Any substantial help will be appreciated. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: AbbeyA

Formatting a disk will not reset the trial. Once expired, there is no way to get a new trial.  You will have to activate a license or install a trial on another machine.  Sorry. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report