Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCadArchitecture freezes at first StartUp at ,,Checking license''

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
560 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCadArchitecture freezes at first StartUp at ,,Checking license''

Hello everybody,

im having a quite difficult problem here. Im a german student and downloaded your program AutoCad Architecture 2012. I installed it on a MAC running Parallels with Windows 7 on it. The Installation finishes successfull, but after the first start the program hangs/freezes at ,,Checking license''. I tried to delete the FLEXnet folder and started the Program again, but it just reloads the activation screen. After the successfull activation the same problem appears. 

I tried also to Reset the Settings, reinstall the program, restart the Pc, deactivate my Firewall and so on.....

I really dont know what i need to do to solve this problem. Can you help me?

I hope I gave you all the information needed. If not, please ask for it!

Thank you,

Yours sincerely,

Morten

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hey!

Same problem here with AutoCAD Mechanical! I also use Parallels Desktop and Win7 64bit. I already tried it with Win XP, but it's unfortunately the same problem.

Any ideas?

Yours sincerely,

Markus

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

...Problem still exists! Please help!

Yours sincerelly,

Morten

Message 4 of 4
Dhanjeetsah

Hi,

I have seen this issue with AutoCAD LT 2012 and found the issue is with user privilege. AutoCAD require to have access to REGISTRY/Programfiles/Program Data and if user are restricted to this folder will have issue with running/Loading AutoCAD. If you are using standard group policy (GP), they should not have any issue but if the GP is modified, it will start having issues.

Solution: Change user privilege to POWER USER or Local Administrator to the affected PC.

Cheers!

dhanjeet

cheers!
Dhanjeet Sah

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report