Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad - XenDesktop - VDI

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
nicolasdw8
3447 Views, 4 Replies

Autocad - XenDesktop - VDI

Hi,

I've installed Autocad LT 2013 on my XenDesktop machine. In our Xendesktop environment, every time you log off, the xendesktop machine configures itselfs zo the originel state, So all settings are gone when I'm loggin in again.

Now, for Autocad LT, this is a problem, cause every time I got the Autocad LT configuration window. Also, Autocad is checking the license again and again and activate it every time.

Anyone knows how to so solve this issue? Which autocad files/settings do I have to copy at the login to avoid the license activation and the configuration window?

Thx!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: nicolasdw8

To use a Citrix environment, you are required by the license agreement to have network licensing.  You cannot have stand-alone licenses in a Citrix Xenapp environment.  It will not work.

LT does not come in network licensed versions, except for the network version of Inventor LT. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: TravisNave

these are the only products available for citrix:

• AutoCAD® 2013
  • AutoCAD® Architecture 2013
  • AutoCAD® Civil 3D 2013
  • AutoCAD® MEP 2013
  • AutoCAD® Mechanical 2013
  • AutoCAD® Raster Design 2013
  • AutoCAD® Revit MEP Suite 2013
  • Revit® Architecture 2013
  • Revit® Structure 2013
  • Revit® MEP 2013
  • AutoCAD® Map 3D 2013
  • AutoCAD® Map 3D Enterprise 2013
  • Autodesk® Design Review 2013
  • AutoCAD® Utility Design 2013
  • AutoCAD® P&ID 2013
  • AutoCAD® Plant 3D 2013
  • Autodesk® Inventor® 2013
  • Autodesk® Inventor® Professional 2013
  • Autodesk® Inventor® LT 2013

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 5
stelios
in reply to: DarrenP

Are there any published guidelines from Autodesk for optimizing these authorised products in a Citrix environment?

Message 5 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: stelios

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report