Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad student version on 2 computers?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
sinister.designs
2361 Views, 3 Replies

Autocad student version on 2 computers?

I currenlt have the 2011 student version installed on my home pc and it works great can I install say version 2010 ( I know it is not the same but it is close enough for my studies) on my laptop so I can use to study while at work etc.

I have down toime at my work so I can use that time to study and want to be able to use autocad. My desktop is more powerful with a workstation firepro card etc so it is my preferred one just wanted another option so I can keep my studies moving.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: sinister.designs

Hi sinister.designs,

You can definitely request another unique license for the same product as you have / different version through the Education Community.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or inquiries.

Message 3 of 4
sinister.designs
in reply to: philip.s

Thank You.

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: philip.s

Hello, Would it be possible to install 2 different versions on a same computer with a student license (or may not be possible as one overrides another??)? Our school recommends installing the oldest version, however, it appears that employers prefer familiarity with the newest. If possible I'd like to practice with both. If not possible, which version (oldest or newest?) do you recommend? (This is regards to AutoCAD and 3ds Max.) Thanks in advance for your advice!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report