Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD product key wont work

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
452 Views, 5 Replies

AutoCAD product key wont work

Hello, 

I tried to install a students license with the given product key, but it wont let me pass to the installation.

Any ideas ?

Thanks Smiley Happy

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous
Message 3 of 6
TravisNave

Also, make sure you manually type in the key.  Often times a copy/paste of the key will fail. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Hi there, 

tried everything, still not working. But the product key from your link is different from the one autodesk sent me via email. 

But this or that way, it is still asking me to find the right product key...

Message 5 of 6
pendean

What exact "product" and version are you trying to install?
Message 6 of 6
jessica.t

Hi Giulia!

If the issue persists, you can reach our Activation and Registration department directly through our Contact Us page. Select your issue, topic, and then "I still need help" to pull up the associated chat options. If you have further questions please let us know.

And thank you to all the members who jumped in to assist! Smiley Happy

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report