Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Product Design Suite 2015 custome deployment problem

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
sacrifice03
373 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCAD Product Design Suite 2015 custome deployment problem

I'm attempting to package and deliver AutoCAD Product Design Suite 2015 I used the "Create Deployment" tool and have had success with deploying the entire suite however due to conflicts with other home grown apps I need to remove Design Reviewer and TrueView from the install.  I can't find anything within the "Create Deployment" area to remove said components and I've began to look at the .ini file that is used during the install however any time I make a single character change to the .ini file I get an error when I attempt to install the suite "Section SETUP is missing!".  Does anyone have any suggestion as to how I can get around this.  So far I've swapped the MSI's that are being called for both apps with blank MSI's and that's working but the Design Reviewer install section is uninstalling my older version per the .ini and I can't modify it to not do that.  Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Darin.Green
in reply to: sacrifice03

First, create your deployment as you would normally. When the deployment is complete, navigate to "<Deployment location>/img" directory and open the deployment ini file (e.g. <DeployName>.ini). Scroll down to the "===ADR===" section and delete "INSTALL" from the Action parameter (e.g. ACTION=)

If this information was helpful, please consider marking it as an Accepted Solution by using the Accept as Solution

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report