Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD MEP 2011 will not run

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Luther-LLKCAD
597 Views, 5 Replies

AutoCAD MEP 2011 will not run

I installed AutoCAD MEP 2011.I then re-started my computer. If I try to run AutoCAD MEP 2011 I get the opening page and then the screen turns gray and closes out of AutoCAD. It goes back to my computer screen. It will not run. Why? I installed and uninstalled this program 3 TIMES and it still will not work. From the global business services I received 3 e- mails with 3 different activation file text. All on the same day and time all before I uninstalled for the frist time.
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
steve
in reply to: Luther-LLKCAD

same problem here too.

Message 3 of 6
xincao

Hi Luther and Steve

Can I know the configuration of your computer hardware? 

Thanks

Justin
Product Designer of AutoCAD MEP
Message 4 of 6
steve
in reply to: xincao

XP Pro

version 2002

serv pack 3

intel core 2 duo cpu

t9550 @ 2.66 GHz

2.66 Ghz. 3.48 GB ram

ATI FirePro M7740

It has been working fine for months and it just started doing this.  I use two stand alone computers, so I have to transfer the license back and forth with the LTU and it always works fine until now.  I haven't loaded any new software either.

Thanks in advance

Message 5 of 6
Pamenina

Hi!!! I have the same problem.... I need to fix it as soon as I can... has somebody solved it???
Message 6 of 6
Pamenina
in reply to: xincao

Hi....I'm having the same problem about running autocad mep 2011: I installed it, then re-started my computer. If I try to run AutoCAD MEP 2011 I get the opening page and then the screen turns gray and closes out of AutoCAD..... I have a notebook with WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM, 6 GB (RAM), 64 bits, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7.... how can I solve it?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report