Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad Mechanical 2011 is saying no access to Server message

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
240 Views, 5 Replies

AutoCad Mechanical 2011 is saying no access to Server message

Good Morning,

I have a user that when opening AutoCAD Mechanical 2011 gets the message "No Access to server". Is this because there are no licenses available or it cannot see the server itself? Any suggestions and I am new at the AutoCAD Network Licensing stuff so gorgive a newbie questions.

Thanks

Andrew

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
DarrenP
in reply to: Anonymous

can't say need more info

can you post a screen shot?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: DarrenP

Thanks for the response and here is a screenshoot:

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

I used LMTOOLS Utility to check the licenses and I pasted some of the info I could onto a Notepad to see if it makes sense or if you can see any issues there as well. Do we have enough licenses for AutoCAD Mechanical 2011?

Thanks

Andrew

Message 5 of 6
DarrenP

you only have 2 licenses of Inventor 2011 and one is being borrowed and the other is being used

so if a 3rd person is trying to access mechanical they will get the message you posted

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: DarrenP

We actually freed up a license and the user is still getting the message so our next step is to reinstall Mechanical 2011 since we can have the user open up Mechanical 2011 on a virtual machine. Let me know other options if you have seen this beefore. Thanks for all of your help. Much appreciated.

Andrew

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report