Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
KAMGJM
338 Views, 3 Replies

Autocad LT

I have Autocad LT 2008

I'm getting a second cumputer and want to install it on the new machine.

Do I have to purchase a licence for the 2nd installtion?

Ken

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: KAMGJM

Depends on how you intend to use the license.  If you plan on using them simultaneously, then yes.  If you plan on having users other than yourself access the software, then yes. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
KAMGJM

I am the only user of both machines.

How do I get this licence to add the software to the second comp.?

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave

Install and activate your product.  The EULA allows for a second activation for this purpose.  If the activation is not successful, then you will need to get an activation code from Autodesk by calling 1-800-551-1490.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report