Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad LT license issues

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
csmith
252 Views, 1 Reply

Autocad LT license issues

I have been trying to get help for well over a week from this discussion board.

I guess I'll try this again since I'm getting no response and AutoDesk toll free support doesn't seem able to assist.

I have had numerous problems with AutoCad LT 2012 giving a Reactivation Limit Reached. (Error: 11).

Several times now I have gotten a new activation code from Autodesk Customer Support only to have the same problem a week later.

This is becoming extremely frustrating, wasting a lot of time trying to resolve.

What is a permanent solution to this problem?

I have reistalled the software, but now need an activation key.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: csmith

Clearly, there is something wrong with your computer that is causing it to lose the license information.  You need to narrow down the problem associated with your machine before your situation will be resolved.  If this were a problem with the software, then more people would be experiencing it. 

What changes on your computer weekly?  What kind of computer is it?  Do you have admin rights?  Are you using roaming profiles?  Is it is a virtual machine?  Do you have some sort of steady state restore?  There are all kinds of variables that could be breaking your licensing.  You will need to determine what that culprit is or your will continually be asked to relicese the product until it is resolved. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report