Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

joe
joe
Message 1 of 2 (486 Views)
Accepted Solution

AutoCAD LT Commercial Subscription (Renewal)

486 Views, 1 Replies
04-04-2013 11:32 AM

I cannot get the Digital River site to complete my renewal. Need help, Autodesk cannot help.

My apologies for the inconvenience Joe.

This is a somewhat common error and is typically caused by the extra 4 postal code numbers on the Step 1: Shopping Cart/Billing page. In this case, you simply need to remove the -4928 so that the Zip/Postal code contains the standard 5 digits.

Please let me know if that does the trick / accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue, or reply with additional specifics if the problem persists.

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 2 of 2 (465 Views)

Re: AutoCAD LT Commercial Subscription (Renewal)

04-04-2013 03:58 PM in reply to: joe

My apologies for the inconvenience Joe.

This is a somewhat common error and is typically caused by the extra 4 postal code numbers on the Step 1: Shopping Cart/Billing page. In this case, you simply need to remove the -4928 so that the Zip/Postal code contains the standard 5 digits.

Please let me know if that does the trick / accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue, or reply with additional specifics if the problem persists.

Philip Schmelzer
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!