Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad LT 2014 Sustained Rebate Problems

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
CW_ERM
297 Views, 0 Replies

Autocad LT 2014 Sustained Rebate Problems

Hi,

I have been having issues with Autodesk regarding the Autocad LT 2014 rebate.

I purchased the software within the rebate period and recieved the software as normal. The problem started when I tried to claim the rebate at the

www.autodeskrebate.com website.

The message appeared that "The rebate for the Serial and Part Number you have entered are not available. Please try your request again in 24 hours. If the problem

persists please contact contact@autodeskrebate.com".

I tried the site for 2 days before contacting their rebate centre as advised. This is met with an automated response that directs you to the same site that failed in

the first place, to try again.

In order to avoid missing the deadline I also submitted my required details for the rebate via email to which there has been no response.

I have since called through to Autodesk but am informed there is no other way to directly contact the Rebate Centre other than the above email, and that their

customer services is also only able to contact them via the same method.
I have submitted two tickets on the matter and the only responses recieved from the Rebate Centre are the automated responses to try their site (the cause of the

problem) again the next day.

At this point it is becoming uneconomical to continue pursuing the rebate since it has taken up too much of my own and others time, perhaps that is the point.

Could anyone advise on how I should proceed to try and gain a resolution on this issue?

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report