Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad LT 2014 download problem

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
loom-retail
539 Views, 5 Replies

Autocad LT 2014 download problem

Hi there,

we've bought a new LT 2014 license as a download version a few days ago in the german autodesk online shop and then tried to download the file. But we had an error message saying: "file not found".

We had received a mail from digitalriver with the orderconfirmation and summery of the order, but no serial or something like that. So I can't try to download a trial and register it...due to the missing serial.

Any idea of a solution? 

We send several mails to the customerservice...but no reaction yet. Hope you can help me out...we really need the product...

BR Carsten

PS. also posted in the "autocad LT forum"... but got the advice to post it here, too.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
philip.s
in reply to: loom-retail

My apologies for the inconvenience Carsten.

Confirming that there is an issue with your recent order which is preventing the relevant licensing info from being generated, of which we are looking into.

For the mean time, can you please download the program from the AutoCAD LT trial page / run in trial mode until this is resolved, at which point you will be able to activate the software.

Message 3 of 6
loom-retail

Hi Philip,

thanks for your support. I will download the trial today.

I hope the licencing will be done quick, because we want to participate in the "cash-back" campaign, where we can get 300€ back within 30 days after purchase until the 6. Mai 2013. This is possible in the german online shop and a great special offer...

thanks and best regards,

carsten

Message 4 of 6
philip.s

You're very welcome Carsten and as the issue lies on our end, we will make sure that you are compensated for the cash back promo if this takes longer than expected and knocks you out of qualification.

Thanks again for your patience!

Message 5 of 6
loom-retail
in reply to: philip.s

hi philip,

still no serialnumber received...do you have an update on this issue for me?

br carsten

Message 6 of 6
philip.s

Hi Carsten,

Our Autodesk Store was able to identify a fix for this issue late last week and had begun the process of manually fixing all affected orders. I would imagine that you should have a serial number sometime today / tomorrow at the latest.

Again, my sincere apologies for the inconvenience and I'll follow up with once your serial number has been issued.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report