Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2014 Deployment using SCCM 2012

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
TGH1982
1492 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCAD LT 2014 Deployment using SCCM 2012

I'm trying to deploy AutoCAD LT 2014 using our SCCM 2012 environment however I am having some issues with the installation on the client machines failing. 

Are there any guides for deploying using SCCM 2012? I've found some for SCCM 2007 but obviously these are no use for 2012!

In case anyone can help with the problems I'm having, I've created the deployment share on the network with all the correct settings and serial numbers etc, then packaged it up in SCCM and deployed it to a set collection of users as an application for installation via the Software Catalog. However, when we run the installer using the Software Catalog it fails to install with error 1605.

Thanks in advance for any help...

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
ablyons
in reply to: TGH1982

Error 1605 sounds like the error that would be given if msiexec was trying to remove a package that wasn't actually installed.

Does the AppEnforce.log file give hints as to what might be going on?  Make sure that the command line that it is trying to run is what you actually expect.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report