Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad LT 2013 Windows 7 Flashes Open and than Cloases

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
andrew.bartik
349 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCad LT 2013 Windows 7 Flashes Open and than Cloases

Helllo All, 

My company purchased AutoCad LT 2013 and I have installed and uninstalled mutiple times on the same machine as well as a different machine. The issue I am running into is when trying to open the icon on my desktop Autocad opens and than right when it is about to display the ribbon it flashes and closes. The process stays open for about 10-15 more seconds and than closes. 

I have gone through the help install/uninstall from this site no luck. I have tried a new computer, no luck. I have tried a new graphics card, no luck. 

I am trying to install on a Optiplex 7010mt with 4gb of memory running 64bit windows 7. 

Any help would be nice. I would of called support but they seem to be non-existant. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: andrew.bartik

This is very likely a corrupt license issue.  You can try deleting the license first and see if it will reactivate:

Delete:

%programdata%\flexnet\adsk*.data

If that doesn't work, you may need to delete the CascadeInfo.cas and ProductInformation.pit file, then reinstall LT. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report