Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2013 stuck at Setup Initialization

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ezadok
8919 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCAD LT 2013 stuck at Setup Initialization

I am trying to upgrade about 100 workstations that are all Windows 7 Pro x64 to AutoCAD LT 2013.     Unfortunately, each of them is doing the exact same thing - sitting at 'Setup Initialization' indefinitely - See pic.   I am logging on as the administrator of the domain, I've tried rebooting the workstations, copying the install folder off the network and running it locally, rebooting, nothing seems to work.   I have no idea what to do, the window just sits here with the bar moving left to right and I cannot click anything, move forward, close the window, nothing.   They have AutoCAD LT 2012 already, so I'm fairly sure whatever prerequisites they might need are already present.   I really hope someone can help me out here.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: ezadok

Welcome to the Forums!

If each of them are doing the same thing, it could be a bad installer image.  Alternatively, it could be your anti-virus.  Other users with this problem have had luck installing locally with their anti-virus disabled.  Norton, Trend Micro, and Avast have been major culprits with this lately.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report