Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad LT 2013 _ ’License Transfer Utility’’

12 REPLIES 12
SOLVED
Message 1 of 13
randy.gahol
6926 Views, 12 Replies

Autocad LT 2013 _ ’License Transfer Utility’’

I'm trying to transfer the license from Windows XP to New Computer Windows 7. When I try to ''Sign up'' using License Transfer Utility there is a error message that tell me '' Export Request Failed''

We have 5 seats of Autocad LT 2013 and I need to change/upgrade their pc. I need to deactivate the licenses so that i can transfer or activate to the new computer but License Export Confirmation is failed. the computer is connected to the internet. I tried many times but still no luck. can anyone help me on this. Please find attached file for your reference

kindly resolve this problem and provide alternate solution. We are upgrading our computer.

Thanks,

Regards,

Jm Mari

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
TravisNave
in reply to: randy.gahol

Play the lottery.  You have better odds of winning than using the LTU.

I would recommend simply reinstalling to your application to the new W7 machines and then activating it as if it were new seats.  You cannot *deactivate* a license on an old machine anyway, so simply uninstall it and retire the box. 

Should you run into issues with reactivation, all you need to do is contact the Autodesk Activations department and they will get you a new activation code.

You can use the online method to activate your license here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/item?id=18424632&siteID=123112

Or you can can call Autodesk Product Registration and Authorization:

http://en.autodesk.ca/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=9719649&id=9830778

1-800-551-1490 > Option 1 (English) > Option 1 > (Stand-alone)

Asia / Pacific: 65.6735.5688
Europe / Middle East / Asia: 41.32.723.9595

You will need to provide your serial number and the request code.

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 13
randy.gahol

Our autocad lt 2013 had been upgraded to 2014. they should provide a new serial number for 2014.
Message 4 of 13
TravisNave

You should be able to get those new serial numbers from your Subscription center.  Smiley Happy

If you have not yet activated your 2014, then you shouldn't have any issues. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 13
randy.gahol

i didn't receive new serial number for 2014 from subscription center.
Message 6 of 13
randy.gahol

can you provide me the new serial number for 2014 version.
Message 7 of 13
TravisNave

If it was auto-fulfilled under Subscription, then it should be listed in your Subscription account, or the account manager that controls the Subscription for your company. 

http://subscription.autodesk.com

You might give a look to see if it is there.  You might need to contact your CAD Manager or your Reseller.

Good Luck!

Autodesk Forums:
Message 8 of 13
randy.gahol

the only license under 2014 are our new 8 licenses but for the 2013 lt nothing is there. I am the account manager that controls the subscription.. i will give you the product key and serial number this is multi seat (5Seats).
Message 9 of 13
TravisNave

I won't be able to help you with your serial numbers directly.  You should probably either call your Reseller or wait until after Jan 3rd for the majority of Autodesk employees to be back from the holiday break.

Autodesk Forums:
Message 10 of 13
randy.gahol

so the only thing i can do is to wait until 3rd of january?
Message 11 of 13
TravisNave

No, you can try to contact your Reseller or Subscription support now. I am
just saying that most people are on vacation for the holidays.

Autodesk Forums:
Message 12 of 13

Hi Joe,

Kindly send me a private message with your old serial number (AutoCAD LT 2013) or your subscription contract number (click on my patricia.cuizon profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message) so we can check and provide you the 2014 serial number.

Regards,

Patricia Cuizon

Message 13 of 13
tmorris
in reply to: TravisNave

How do I transfer from old laptop to new laptop?  Help?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report