Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad LT 2013 _ ’License Transfer Utility’’ not allowing sign in

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
342 Views, 3 Replies

Autocad LT 2013 _ ’License Transfer Utility’’ not allowing sign in

I tried to use but it goes straight to finish without allowing me to transfer license.

Need to transfer to my new computer.

When entering product serial #  get error message that it is not valid, try again.

i have original box and disk... please help!! this process is far too annoying and time consuming.

Our company computers rights to install programs are locked down and the one IT person is leaving in an hour, so if you do get me a fix past an ahour from now, I will still not get to use my software until I can get him to remote in next week.

And of course there is no support phone # on your site...

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Start AutoCAd/LT on the old PC, type ABOUT and confirm you have the correct serial number. If you do, here is the bad news: Autodesk thinks your 2013 product was upgraded to 2014, to confirm you will have to wait for a staffer to see your post and respond accordingly.

PS: You can simply install AutocAD/LT on the new PC, reauthorize it just like you authorized the old PC back in the day: when you are sure all is working well and everything is transferred over, you can remove AutoCAD/LT from the old PC. This won't resolve any issues you have with your license if indeed it was used by someone to upgrade.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Pendean,

Already uninstalled AutoCAD lT 2013 from old PC. Was hoping that would fix license issue.

The Serial # and Product Key I used is from the original disk cover.

How do I get the license information corrected so license can be set to my new computer?

Do you show this program as being installed on more than one computer?

Thanks

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

I don't work for Autodesk: you will have to wait for a staff member to see your post and help you out.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report