Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad LT 2013 install fails to install .Net Framework 4.0 from network share

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
mblakesl
657 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCad LT 2013 install fails to install .Net Framework 4.0 from network share

AutoCad LT 2013 install fails to install .Net Framework only when installing from a network share that is just a copy of the CD.  The install aborts at that point.  The install works fine from the media.  The network share install is needed for techs to be able to install the software using the unque s/n for each standalone license install.  How do I resolve this issue?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
mblakesl
in reply to: mblakesl

I have removed all Prerequisites for .net framework out of the setup.exe and the install now fails at Visual C++ as shown below.

2012/5/10:08:04:33 rbertoli SC011551 Rollback Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable (x86) Failed Installation aborted, Result=1619

Message 3 of 5
TravisNave

No, that's a failure on rollback.  The installtion failure would be above that.  Post the full log file.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 5
fredrocket

I have an original AutoCAD LT CD.  I have loaded this on one of my computers about a year ago with no problems.  I just tried to load it onto my laptop.  The Installing Process goes along fine until I get to: "Installing 1 of 6" starts.  Immediately, I get an error message:

".NET 4.0 is not installed.  AutoCAD LT 2012- English cannot be installed without this component.  See your system administrator for more information".  I click "OK" and it seems to complete the installation but upon completion, I get the message "FAILED"

Any ideas?

Message 5 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: fredrocket

Install the full .NET Framework 4.0 prereq and try again.  Post your installation log file if you still have failures.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report