Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad LT 2012 Invalid Serial

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
phil
467 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCad LT 2012 Invalid Serial

I have AutoCad LT 2012 installed on a workstation and I need to move it to a new machine. When I use the license export utility, it says that my serial number is invalid an cannot be exported?! Please advise...

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
camilo.lemos
in reply to: phil

Hi phil and welcome to the forums!

Your product has likely been upgraded (for more details, check out this post). Can you please send me the serial number via Private Message so that I can confirm this for you and propose a resolution (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message).

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 5
phil
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi Camilo,

Still no response on this?

Message 4 of 5
camilo.lemos

Hi phil, 

I'm sorry, I ended up replying via Private Message to a different community member and ended up leaving yours unanswered. 

I've checked your serial number and it has indeed been upgraded to the 2013 version. You now have two options:

1 - Contact the person responsible for the upgrade (I'll send you his name via Private Message) and ask them for the serial number and product key to activate the 2013 version (which can be downloaded from Matt, our Virtual Agent: Click here and select the option Downloading and Installation -> Software Download Links -> I Need to Redownload my Product; then simply choose the program and version that you wish to download. Please note that if you choose the activate the newer version you will no longer be able to activate the 2012 version in the future.

2 - Send me, via Private Message, the request code for the 2012 version obtained from the computer where you wish to utilize the software from now on.

Best regards and apologies again for the delay.

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 5
phil

Hi Camilo,

I've spoken with the person who upgraded to the 2013 version, however, he is saying that he never received any information in terms of serial numbers or activation details. Is there any way of recovering these based on the details I've given you?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report