Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autocad lt 2012 invalid serial number.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
360 Views, 3 Replies

autocad lt 2012 invalid serial number.

I am recieving an error message that says "invalid serial number" when trying to reinstall autocad lt 2012. The software license was not exported properly by our helpdesk from the previous pc. When I try to register to do the offline activation I get the same error message of "invalid serial number". This software was installed previously and working fine on the old pc using this serial number.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jessica.t
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello SZarin and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

According to our records you do not have any registered licenses associated to your email address. For direct licensing assistance please contact our Activation and Registration department through our Contact Us page. Select your issue, topic, and then "I still need help" to pull up the associated chat options. If you have any other questions please reply to this post. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: jessica.t

Good morning. I was unable to register the product via the website. Still received the same error message however I was able to get it resolved through the live chat. Thank you.

Message 4 of 4
jessica.t
in reply to: Anonymous

You're welcome! I'm glad you were able to get everything resolved Smiley Happy

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report