Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad LT 2011 Serial Number Invalid

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
lilruholl
495 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCad LT 2011 Serial Number Invalid

I am having problems switching my boss's AutoCAD LT 2011 to his new computer. It wont allow me to do anything because it tells me that his Serial No. is invalid. It is still in the original AutoDesk Packaging with the printed sticker on the back. Please help for this is a job pending issue...

Thanks

Serial No: XXX-XXXXXXXX

Product Key: 057C1

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
camilo.lemos
in reply to: lilruholl

Hi @lilruholl 

I've removed the serila number from your post. Please, avoid posting your serial number and other confidential product information on public forums and websites such as this one.

For direct activation and licensing assistance, please contact our License Assistance team by clicking on this link and then following the prompts:

Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
Select “I Still Need Help” if you need personal assistance.

You will be able to contact the License Assistance Team either via Chat or e-mail.

Thank you

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 4
lilruholl
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I am not finding any help on this link and i have already talked to one autodesk associate through this link and was no help could you possibly help me today i am seriously about to loose my job over this
Message 4 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: lilruholl

Apologies for the poor experience. What did the previous support representative tell you?

One of the most common issues of the invalid serial number error is actually due to a license that has been upgraded to a newer version per a subscription contract that has since expired.

This would not prevent an existing activation form working properly, but any new activation and/or license transfer attempts with the old license would fail.

Any chance that you could send me a Private Message with the license info?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report