Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

guest_infom
Message 1 of 5 (1,428 Views)
Accepted Solution

AutoCAD LT 2011 - Error reference: 41

1428 Views, 4 Replies
09-27-2011 11:08 PM

Licence Import Confirmation came out Error reference: 41 when I try to import license from Autodesk.

Previously install to another notebook but something happen then need to format, so everything is uninstalled!

Never do any import/export license.

Now not using another notebook and install AutoCAD LT 2011 using same license.

But to activate, can I using previous activate code? OR can I activate again?

What happen to my license then?

Anyone can help and explain?

Really appreciate & thanks

You need export your standalone license to Autodesk server before reformat your machine, and then import.

If you have some problem during the process and license lost, it would be better to reactive your program then.You can connect internet and active automatically or contact your reseller or our businees center to help you.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Product Support
emily.xu
Message 2 of 5 (1,390 Views)

Re: AutoCAD LT 2011 - Error reference: 41

09-28-2011 07:38 PM in reply to: guest_infom

You need export your standalone license to Autodesk server before reformat your machine, and then import.

If you have some problem during the process and license lost, it would be better to reactive your program then.You can connect internet and active automatically or contact your reseller or our businees center to help you.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Emily Xu
guest_infom
Message 3 of 5 (1,380 Views)

09-29-2011 06:20 PM in reply to: emily.xu

Thanks Ms Emily Xu,

Meaning I need to reactive my program. To reactive, just click the button 'Active' correct? Meaning I will get activation code one more time?

Thanks in advance.

Product Support
emily.xu
Message 4 of 5 (1,375 Views)

09-29-2011 06:57 PM in reply to: guest_infom

Yes, if you connect the internet, just click active, then you will finish the process automatically.and you can reactive your product in the case of system crash, reformat your machine or lost your license by accident.

Emily Xu
david.paskman
Message 5 of 5 (550 Views)

Autodesk Composite Design License Error: 41, License Error:30

12-14-2013 11:01 PM in reply to: emily.xu

In installed Composite Design 2014 according to instructions and it won't start due to a licensing error.  It was installed on Windows 8.1

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.