Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2010 windows 8.1 fix

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
DanaMoffat
1215 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD LT 2010 windows 8.1 fix

My company uses AutoCAD LT 2010 and we do not have the funds or capacity to upgrade all of our files to a newer version of AutoCAD to correct the windows 8.1 issues. We have several computers still running windows 7, but we also have several computers now running windows 8.1 and we need to know how to fix this issue with the program beginning to load, and then shutting down. I find it very unsatisfying that Autodesk is not supporting any versions earlier than 2011. If anyone knows how I might get my version to run on windows 8.1 I would greatly apprecaite it. We do no have the option to change back our operating systems.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: DanaMoffat

Win8.1 is not a supported OS for LT2010: it's not s secret. You should have better planned your new mission ciritical computer purchases, win7 is still available if this is a critical business need fo you.

Inquire at http://www.longbowsoftware.com, they might be able to sell you a workaround if they support your combination.
Message 3 of 3
drp281
in reply to: pendean

don't expect a fix from autodesk
upgrade to 2015 or go back to windows 7

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report