Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2008 - can't activate on my computer?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1692 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD LT 2008 - can't activate on my computer?

Have a stand alone version of LT 2008 (yes, will upgrade later this year, but as a one person firm it's tough!).  I installed it on a loaner computer while my laptop was being finished and got the activation code.  Uninstalled from the loaner and used File Shredder to clean the free disk space to make sure it couldn't be retrieved.  Now when I try to activate on my new computer it tells me all of the codes for my license have been used.

Other than shelling out the money which I don't have for the upgrade, is there a way to get credit for the key that I used on the temporary computer and removed?

I'm sure people haved been unscrupulous on this matter, but I really need to get this on my laptop and would appreciate any help.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Absolutely, don't sweat it.  SImply call Autodesk activations directly at 1-800-551-1490 and they will issue you an activation code. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

That was the number that I was looking for!  Thank you!  It's activated and running.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report