Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2006 windows 7 question

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
outlaw08
633 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD LT 2006 windows 7 question

I have installed LT 06 and it works fine as long as the user is an admin on the machine, when I switch the user to a power user it does not launch.

Is there any known solution to this problem? to have it run as a non admin?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: outlaw08

Only Autodesk products 2010 and newer are supported on Windows 7.  If you have gotten your retired application to work and license properly and an admin, then consider yourself lucky.  The only other option would be to install WindowsXP mode and install AutoCAD in that virtual environment.  Good luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
outlaw08
in reply to: TravisNave

I have had no problems with installing it and getting it to work, but did run into a problem with the user not being an admin. Thanks for the info.

is this possible in later AutoCAD LT versions then if it is not on 06?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report