Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Licensing Manager on NIC Teaming

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
elroykhlo
988 Views, 5 Replies

AutoCAD Licensing Manager on NIC Teaming

Dear All,

I would like to ask if licensing manager can be installed on a server with nic teaming or not. LMtools reported mac address "fffffff" on a nic teaming and the license file is prompted invalid. However, when i register the license with te teaming nic MAC address. the license is valid and the MAC address is stilled "ffffffff". 

**the license register prompted that it reaches limit of the product registration. What can I do?

Thanks

Elroy

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
DarrenP
in reply to: elroykhlo

disable the teamed nic cards and get an actual mac address

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
TravisNave

I agree with Darren. 

If you cannot unteam them due to some odd policy, then use the GETMAC command at a command prompt to obtain your MAC address.  So long as one of the MACs is valid and active, you should be able to get a working license file.  You might also be able to set the MAC address on the teamed adapter manually if needed.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 6
elroykhlo

I have tried to add both adapter mac address to the license. However, it cannot provide the service..

Message 5 of 6
elroykhlo
in reply to: TravisNave

And also, I have another issue is that when I register the license server and MAC address with the license key. It prompted that the limit has been reach. Is that anything I can do to erase the worng mac address registered before?

Thanks

Message 6 of 6
TravisNave

Yes, contact Autodesk Activations and they will get you the LIC file that you need.

You can use the online method to activate your license here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/item?id=18424632&siteID=123112

Or you can can call Autodesk Product Registration and Authorization:

http://en.autodesk.ca/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=9719649&id=9830778

1-800-551-1490 > Option 1 (English) > Option 2 > (Network)

Asia / Pacific: 65.6735.5688
Europe / Middle East / Asia: 41.32.723.9595

You will need to provide your serial number and ethernet ID of the new license server.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report