Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad License activation code

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
eunjishin02
646 Views, 3 Replies

Autocad License activation code

i already have my serial number and a product key but when i type it in the activation they said that the product key is not valid

what can i do.?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
rkmcswain
in reply to: eunjishin02

What version?
What product?

Here is a list of 2015 product keys:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/topics/installation-activation-licensing/get-ready/find-serial-number-...

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 3 of 4
JoAnn_Hogan

Ive experienced this before. If you would send me an email with your details (serial number, product version, product key) I can check it for you?

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Twitter: @JoAnn_Hogan
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional
Message 4 of 4
JoAnn_Hogan

Alternatively you can follow this link: http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus

1. What can we help you with? - Activation and Registrastration

2. Select a topic: - Activating a Product

3. Select a topic: - Serial Numbers and Product Keys

At the bottom, select "I still need help" and select the "Chat" option to speak to one of the Autodesk's consultants

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Twitter: @JoAnn_Hogan
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report